Currently, I’m a ML Compiler Engineer at Google. I work on StableHLO, providing a unified opset for AI/ML frameworks and compilers.
In my free time, I enjoy keeping up with security trends, repairing tech, and I am a coach for Northeastern University Women’s Club Soccer - Go Huskies!
- Compiler Front-Ends
- Language Design
- AST Transformations
- Static Analysis
- C / C++ (C++17)
- MATLAB / Python / JS
- Go / Java
- F# / OCaml
Compiler Front-End, Engineer III
Security / IP Protection
Management / Leadership
- Analyzed customer pain points regarding functions in MATLAB and proposed language design direction to enable more users to complete function authoring and higher-order function workflows.
- On core design teams for MATLAB language features: Function Argument Validation, Hex and Binary Literals, Name=Value Syntax.
- Designed & led UX tests to craft data-driven designs.
- Prototyped language proposals using AST Transformations: For-each loops, function decorators, template literals, and more.
- Created and maintained Static Analysis Toolkit; Used to assess compatibility impact of design choices, and analyze usage patterns to propose enhancements.
- Lead dev for Function Argument Validation feature; AST transformations to provide interface-boundary dynamic type checking.
- Part of design team for IP Protected code files to provide means of protecting IP in shared code files; Performed common DLL analysis techniques to qualify design security and implementation.
- Reverse engineered Secure MATLAB archives using static and dynamic methods, including Ghidra, API Monitor, gdb, and linux kernel traces; Provided write up to demonstrate attack vectors.
- Supported many cross-functional projects: Modified Condition/Decision Coverage report generation, AST-based MATLAB to C++ Code Generation, WebAssembly Compilation for MATLAB Online.
- Mentor to several new hires in internal rotational program; Speaker at MathWorks Compiler Training to teach about execution pipeline and introduce the language department.
- Created PubNub Android WebRTC SDK.
- Enhanced SDKs for Android, Polymer, Go, JS WebRTC.